|· How do I use this Site?|
This site is composed of modules that serve various purposes. These are as follows:
1. Discussion Forums: This area provides a forum for discussions and exchange of information among many users. Find a Forum that best suits what you want to know and post a new topic. You may want to do a search in the forum to see if the information you are looking for has been posted before.
2. FAQ: The Frequently Asked Question section (this one) contains answers to questions that get asked a lot about this site and it's features. Check back on occasion since new questions and answers may be posted.
3. Feedback: Have comments or suggestions on this site? Leave them here....
4. Journal: This is a form of diary that every registered member has. If you would like to keep a record of your various camping outings and adventures to share with others, you can do it here.
5. Members List: This is a list of all the active members of this site.
6. Photo Gallery: This area is for posting pictures. If you have some pictures from a trip that you'd like to share, then this is the place to do it. Just send a Private Message to the Administrator to request an album and it will be created (upon approval) with appropriate permissions to upload pictures. Inappropriate or offensive photos will be removed and access to the Gallery revoked.
7. Private Messages: You can send a message to other members of the site. This is useful if you want to communicate with someone without using the shared medium of the Discussion Forums or use public email.
8. Search: This allows you to search News Stories (but not Discussion Forum postings).
9. Stories Archive: You can look through old stories that were posted on the site.
10. Submit News: If there is an important News Story pertaining to camping, RV's or R-Vision trailers that you feel is important for folks to see and doesn't necessarily facilitate discussion in the forum (although a thread could be started there as well), submit the story and if the Admin approves it, it will appear on the main page after people login.
11. Surveys: Periodically, surveys are created to gauge reaction to various camping subjects. You can view older surveys here.
12. Topics: News stories are organized into Topics. This link with show all stories related to a specific topic.
13. Web Links: This contains Web Links to various external resources. You are free to suggest new ones and well as Categories for them.
14. Your Account: You can change various settings for your account here.[ Back to Top ]